When Miami-Dade public schools are out, we offer camp days! With plenty of indoor and outdoor play, art, creative movement, sensory play, water days, in-house field trips, and movies on Fridays, our camps provide a flexible on-demand option for your family!
Reserve your camp days in advance or drop-in by the hour.
Children 12 months
(and walking) to 9 years old
• Half-Day AM Sessions (8:00 am – 1:00 pm)
• Half-Day PM Sessions (1:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
• Full-Day Sessions (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
1 week (Half-Day)
1 week (Full-Day)
(Full-Day Summer Camp)
(Half-Day Summer Camp)
**For the monthly packages please reserve in person.
Camps/days rates apply when there is no school according to the Miami-Dade public school calendar.
Camps are non-refundable. 10% transfer fee will apply to change dates.
• Make your camp reservations on our website or drop-in by the hour.
• Apply sunscreen before arrival. We are not allowed to apply it.
• Send a refillable water bottle.
• Send extra food. We are very active on camp days and kids get hungry!
• Send a change of clothes or 2. We may get messy or wet!
• Label EVERYTHING with first and last name.
• Reserve and pay here
Summer Camp hourly, on-demand drop-in is always available!
Contact us to get the rates for weekly, monthly and hourly options that include indoor and outdoor play, art, sensory activities and in-house field trips.
make us smile
Read what our parents say about us!
“I really recommend Stop & Play, what a nice place, the people who work there are very attentive and always attentive to everything that is happening around them. Always with many activities, very diversified every day! My son loves being there.”
“My son loves Stop and Play! He always seems to have the time of his life at the end of the day. We truly appreciate how caring the teachers are and more importantly, we are happy that our son is learning how to interact with other kids, learning how to share, and to be a good little boy. It has been a lifesaver for our family.”
“THE BEST SCHOOL FOR MY KID. I’m so happy that I found stop and play and I visited and research a lot of different daycares before I found them. I came from California and work all day. I needed a place that could give the same love and education that I want to give myself.”